Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shadows

Life... means a lot to me...
Recently I knew a lot more than I could ever anticipate I would ever learn.
Its true that you got to face your own destiny alone.When the real time comes,you got to believe that supreme one whose name in our mind can only make us walk on the sharp edge of life called as "Right Life".
You surely know that you have the capabilities because you believe in you.But what about others?
They never believe in you the way you do.And when the right time comes and you are left apart and you find not even a single micro-organism staring at you, you understand that
here I know I must go on,
although I am hurt, I must be strong,
Believe you can fly.. away away ................
Shadows are not for ever..you got to face all these and feel happy that you are the lucky one chosen to be shown all these before anyone else sees.
You know the real meaning of change when it comes from within and not from outside...
All of us who are facing difficult situations in life..please don't lose hope.
Look at the waves of the sea, every time rising up and down and competing with each other to hit the shore.
They know they are going to be destroyed once they reach the shore and all their energy is going to be extinct, but still again they come back to the sea and strike the shore again..
So, never worry,HE gives us many chances in life to learn lessons but its us, who should understand that as early as possible.
Don't hide in the shadows and hold HIM,to understand the opportunities HE gives you to change.
Walk only unidirectional and you'd see things coming on your way for whom you wandered here and there.
All of you like me, BE STRONG..